Sunday 15 May 2011

Dresses.

I love the different varieties of dresses right now, one shoulder, bodycons, Fit&Flare, maxes, pleats anad structured.

In June my school is doing an NRA (National Record of Acheivement) and with GCSEs around the corner i had no time to look for a dress but amongst all my avid revising i have come across a very beautiful yet simple dress:
Miss Selfridge £45

 Its elegant, and tastefull, the lace and vintage cream colour give it a timeless touch. The silk would look great on my skin colour. I might go a bit Gok Wan and accessorize with a tan coloured belt, just to add colour, the dress isnt to OTT but not too demoure.
 
     Or i could go with this:
Asos £45



This dress is cute and adolescent, i love the detailing of the ruched sleaves and sides, this dress wont need a lot of accessories due to its lovely embellishment in the middle, i like how it has that party dress touch.

So should i go for Vintage elegance, or Modern teen?
-Comments please.

Emma xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Both dresses look awesome!

    I would prefer the vintage-looking one best, it's simple yet detailed, girly yet elegant. ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both dresses are so nice, but I specially like that Asos dress... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. both dresses look so cute :D


    riestyaap

    ReplyDelete