Saturday 8 January 2011

Christian Louboutin

“I did not really choose the red sole. Its more like the red sole came to me and had to stay with me. It started as a happy accident, which I kept. I was very inspired by pop art so all my drawings were really full of colors. So the first prototype arrives. Its very similar to my designs so I was very happy. But something was missing. Thank God I had this girl with me who was painting her nails. Grabbed her nailpolish - thank you to Chanel for that! I grabbed the nailpolish and I painted the sole.” - Christian Louboutin ♥

2 comments:

  1. I love these Christian Louboutin's absolutely gorgeouss:)

    http://mercicouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some great ideas when it comes to non-work related unique retirement gifts include things that they can use now that Christian Louboutin Daffodile teal watersnake platform pumps blue they aren't spending each day at work ?like golf clubs or equipment, or travel cases or passport holders that they can use to travel with. The free local TV guides, every week shoppers, newsletters, community papers are all the sources of marketing, for example, you can take your marketing in fashion world, shopping channel & community papers if you require to do business Christian Louboutin Harletty Leather Knee-high 140mm Boots Black with Christian Louboutin shoes.

    ReplyDelete