Saturday 24 December 2011

Portobello

So on Saturday (Dec. 17) my and friend and i decided to finally visit the prestigous Portobello Market, and let me tell you we were not disappointed!
So much bargains and so much vintage, i bought this amazing pocket watch and chain for a fiver and it brings life to any dull outfit i may wear.



But my proudest buy would be my Lil Wayne top, i've longed for this top for ages because i think he just looks nice on a t-shirt as his tattos are very dazzling to me. I bought the top in XL so i can wear it with skinny jeans or leggings and of course a nice leather jacket will compliment it.


£8

With any printed tee i would'nt wear too much accesories or any long necklaces as it will be too distracting and take the attenton away from the top.

To any Londoners or any one else who wants to visit go Portobello Market its really amazing.


Merry Christmas
Emma x 

1 comment: